Poor Binocular (2-eyed) Coordination
Vision Therapy helps individuals develop normal coordination and teamwork of the two eyes (binocular vision). When the two eyes fail to work together as an effective team, performance in many areas can suffer (reading, sports, depth perception, eye contact, etc.).
To learn more about binocular (two-eyed) vision, visit any of these web pages on:
- What is Binocular Vision?
- What is Depth Perception and Stereo Vision?
- Adults and Children Gain Binocular Vision and 3D Depth Perception.
- Adults and Children Improve Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming.
- The Eye Hop – Explore Your Binocular Vision.
- The Framing Game – A Binocular Vision Test.
- What is Seeing Double or Double Vision?
Optometrist Dr. Julie Ryan provides Optometry and Vision Therapy for adults and children and is proud to serve Irvine, Tustin, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Ladera Ranch, Orange and surrounding communities.